Choices NZ provides 1:1 and small group mentoring to assist and encourage you to manage your own learning, develop your skills and maximise your independence.
We want to assist you to develop your confidence so you can reach your potential and achieve your goals.
Our range of services
Goal setting, planning and decision-making
- Developing goals
- Planning, assisting and monitoring actions and achievements
Developing and maintaining relationships
- Developing your self-awareness
- Interacting with others
- Personal safety
Physical and emotional wellbeing
- Confidence building and motivation
- Medication management
- Fitness and exercise management
- Food technology
- Learning about your community
- Being safe in your community
- Developing social networks in your community
Maintaining your environment
- Home management
- Safety and maintenance
- Food management
Where is this service available?
This service is available for people living in the Manawatu region.
Choices NZ staff will work alongside you to help you achieve your goals.